Is this a significant reduction? What size do you think I am now? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Breast Reduction in Melbourne, Florida
Breast reduction size
You might also like...
Breast Reduction Has Many Benefits! #breastreduction
- You are looking great early on after your breast reduction. Congratulations!
- Yes, you had a significant amount of breast tissue removed from each breast!
- Just look at how much more of your abdomen you can see in the photos that you have posted!
- Your nipples were close to your navel, and now you can see your whole stomach that was once covered by your breasts.
- You are correct: you are still swollen, and it will take a few MONTHS to see your final results.
- We have no idea what cup size you will be at this point. Also, depending on where you shop for bras, this is highly variable. Most importantly, cup size is meaningless. For example: I've seen women who told me they were wearing a cup J, but their breasts were not nearly as heavy as yours, and it was mostly excess breast skin that was filling up their bra. Thus, cup sizes are dependent on lots of factors...
- Chances are you will be delighted with your final results.
- Thanks for sharing!
Breast reduction results are concealed by postop swelling
And lastly, it takes a few weeks or even months to become accustomed to your new size.
And should you really want a revision, the consensus is to wait at least six months to make sure that all the swelling is gone, the soft tissue has finally settled, and you have been given enough time to think about the possibility of another surgery.
For additional reference, please feel free to visit the attached link.
Good luck and best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.