This showed up two days ago. (photo)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a guess as to what this is? It burns a lot and is flat. When examining it closely it seems like it is a burn or scar of some kind.

Doctor Answers 1

Diagnosing a scar relies on proper history

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Proper treatment begins with the proper diagnosis. I would suggest going to a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon to evaluate your scar. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.