I'm a male and my eye area has a feminine arch upwards- I hate it. Lower set eyebrows possible? (photo)

Can surgery give me lower set eyebrows? (It's the area between my upper eyelid and eyebrow- it's puffy & bulges out, red x's in pic) I want lower set eyebrows, oriented horizontally across the rim of the upper portion of the orbital ridge. 1.) Which procedure (s) would I need? (can the area between my upper eyelid and eyebrow be fixed?) 2.) Please provide a brief analysis of my eye area. *(hoping a few doctors can chime in)

Consider a combination of surgery and Botox

Botox injections applied to the forehead muscle will result in lowering of the brow position. Lowering the brows would also make the upper eyelid folds heavier. That's where the eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) would come in. An upper blepharoplasty shortens the upper fold and allows for an aesthetically pleasing upper eyelid area even when the brows drop as a result of the Botox. Good luck!

Annapolis Oculoplastic Surgeon

High brows

You do have a very high brow.  You are never going to get the look of that very low brow - and that is actually too low.  You can first try some botox to the forehead which can drop the brow.  You can also do a surgery up at the hairline to advance the scalp forward and lower the brow.  This will require that you have hair.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Male eyebrows

Several views of the entire forehead would help evaluate the situation. A neuromuscular blocker would help with possibly skin excision. The area is dynamic and not static. You need an in an in person evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon

Leon Goldstein, MD
Madison Plastic Surgeon

Male Brow Position

It would be helpful to have a photo that included your entire forehead.  Do you have a habit of using your forehead muscles to raise your eyebrows, or are the in that position at rest also.  If you are using your forehead to raise them, then I would suggest botox to the forehead to lower the brow.  An examination in person would be very helpful, as the brow is a dynamic structure and best evaluated in person.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon