Could I have a seroma years after face surgery?

i had hematoma a few years ago, had small irregularities not very visible. did voluma 2.5 months ago, the little pockets which were barely visible got much bigger after filler. i had hyaloronidase and i cannot grt rid of voluma and wonder if the seroma pockets filled up withfluid or filler? it wont go down! do i need to see a surgeon or dermatologist?

Not a seroma years after surgery

Given the fact that you had your surgery years ago, no, what you are experiencing is not a seroma. It is something that definitely needs to be assessed in person. Start by scheduling an appointment with your dermatologist and together, the two of you can come up with a plan of action. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Seroma / Swelling After Liposuction -- Post op Lymphatic Massage, Venus Legacy/Velashape/Z wave treatments, compression

There is no way to have a seroma years later, I suggest you see your physician if you are concerned about a long term outcome. Best, Dr. Emer.