I'm scheduled in 2 mths to have Smart Lipo on my upper arms. Would people who have done it recommend? Any tips for preparation?

I will upload some pics later but the surgeon already told me I was a good candidate and can expect to see definition in my arm and significant reduction in the bulkiness. Are there any tips for how to prepare prior to the procedure?

Preperation for Smartlipo

When my patients are doing smartlipo or liposuction procedures, I always insure we get recent labwork, a medical clearance and tell my patients to keep weight as is, do not smoke, exercise and get a good nights sleep the night before the procedure. Good luck.

Beverly Hills Physician