What's the best way to get this scar removed as much as possible? (photos)

I've had this scar since I was 4 (I am now 20). I want it removed or at the very least lessened as much as possible. It's in a noticeable spot and even kind of goes into my eye area. It's about 1-1.5 inches long and quite depressed (deep) any ideas?

Deep Scar on Face

Unfortunately this is a very deep scar in an area that is difficult to treat.  I would advise you against doing anything surgically to the scar.  eMatrix laser might help the best and would not run the risks of surgery.  Best, Dr. Green

Scar Revision

So sorry you have this problem, but even though your photos are blacked out, your features that I can see are quite pretty. You should be able to undergo scar revision, but there are no guarantees that your scar will be better. I do believes that a z-plasty, by changing the direction of the scar from vertical to horizontal, will make it less noticeable and easier to cover up with makeup. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about scarring, as it may be helpful. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good Luck

Robert M. Tornambe, MD