Looking Into Scar Removal Please Read My Details. (photos)

I Believe I Have A Hypertrophic Scar ( Not Sure ) I Was Both Cut And Burned With An Knife. I've Tried A lot Of Products Nothings Helped. It Has Faded A lot Of Time But Still Noticeable. Recently I Started Derma Rolling But It's To Early For Results. I Would Like To Know Is It Worth The Treatment? Will It Fade A lot By How Much % ? I Would Really Hope It Could Disappear. Its A Little Bit Rough But Not As Much Raised. This Is Something I NEED To Get Rid Of A Bad Reminder Of The Past.

Scar Treatment

The scar on your chest will take a great deal of time to resolve.  It may take a combination of fractionated lasers and bleaching creams, and chemical peels.  The chest is an area that is ver delicate and can take several treatments or combinations to effectively heal this area.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lasers for the best cosmetic results.

Scar Removal: Fraxel Laser

Thank you for your question. Fraxel laser treatment works beautifully to remove scars. This procedure usually takes up to 3-5 treatments for the best results. For more information and transformation photos you can visit our website.

Ariel Ostad, MD

Breast Scars

The best treatment for this is combining microneedling with fractional RF (sublative) or fractional laser (Clear + Brilliant).  You will not get a "cure" but you will get improvement.  I suggest you see a laser and scarring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Breast scars

Your scars on the breasts can be improved with a combination of fractional lasers, sublative lasers, and non ablative lasers. Topical application of Plato's Scar Serum should be your first step of action and can be applied at home. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS