Any suggestions for scar removal/ lightening? (photos)

Is there anyway I can get these scar removal and improved both in texture, color and shape? Please some help. I've suffered so much psychological and mentally because of these scars.

Scar revision

Scar revision is your best option. It appears that excision and plastic closure should do the trick. Seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon.Good luck!

Scars and treatment

The scars that you have are difficult to treat.  It will take a combination of lasers and hydroquinones to best treat these scars.  The process could take almost a year and still not be perfect.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with these types of scars for the best cosmetic results.