What's the best type of scar removal? (Photo)

I would like to no what can of treatment would best help remove these scars or help make them look better. I would like to start the process . Thank you.

Doctor Answers 2

Scar Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hard to tell from your photo what treatment to recommend. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon for consult, and check out the link below to an article I wrote about scarring. Good luck!

New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Scar Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for posting the photos.  I can't tell from the photo if the marks are indeed scars or hyperpigmentation.  It would be best to have an in patient consultation to evaluate the scars to see if peels or cream or laser would be best.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in scar treatments.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.