What's the best type of scar removal? (Photo)

I would like to no what can of treatment would best help remove these scars or help make them look better. I would like to start the process . Thank you.

Scar Treatment

Hard to tell from your photo what treatment to recommend. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon for consult, and check out the link below to an article I wrote about scarring. Good luck!

Scar Removal

Thank you for posting the photos.  I can't tell from the photo if the marks are indeed scars or hyperpigmentation.  It would be best to have an in patient consultation to evaluate the scars to see if peels or cream or laser would be best.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in scar treatments.