Is it a scar? Mole removal. (photos)

I got my mole removed through cautery 10 days back and as you can see there is a scar on the site with black background. is mole completed gone? does scar will be same all along? a little advice will be helpful as i am really worried about scar formation

Mole Removal NYC

It is too early after 10 days to judge the way the mole is healing.  Do you have photo of the type of mole that was removed? Many patients hyperpigment after cautery.  You need to give it time to evaluate it.  I suggest you return to your treating physician for examination.  Best, Dr. Green