Can running exacerbate a structurally weak tip?

I had a primary rhinoplasty in 2009. In 2014, I started to notice changes in my nose. Fast forward to the present: from the 3/4 angle, the tip looks like it's contracted -- my nose looks shorter & bulbous now. Also, the alar rim on one side hangs low. I think the changes are the result of inadequate support in the tip -- my Dr. built up my naturally droopy tip w/ some cartilage in my nose. My question is: if this is the case, would consistent long distance running (10 mi) affect my nose?

Running and rhinoplasty

At this point, I highly doubt running will interfere with anything done to your nose in 2009.  Best of luck.