Rough crepey dry/thin skin in the dark circle area. Dr suggested Thermage

no matter how much moisturizer i put under my eyes in the dark circle area, after a hyaluronidase treatment from two years ago, the tear through area is dry and rough textured so when i put make up on it looks darker. it also seems very thin. A dr suggested thermage and said it will improve collagen production and smooth lines making my skin thicker. is thermage ok for these concerns?

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP and skin care work best to this area if you are not going to get surgical improvement or if you are not a candidate.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark Crepey Skin and Thermage

Thermage is a great laser for treating skin tightening but I find that it is not a great laser for dry or wrinkled skin under the eyes.  It would be helpful if you could post a photo.  In fact, Thermage will not treat the dark circles under the eyes at all.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with these cosmetic lasers for the best medical advice.  Best, Dr. Green