How can I get rid of my acne scars, would Infini RF work? (photos)

1. I am Asian. 25years old. I have been suffering acne for more than 10 years! I did demaroller treatment and skin peel two years ago. these treatment had a good effect on me, however the breakout never stop appearing on my face. I live in NY currently, I am seeing for effective acne scar treatment in Manhattan. I did some research on INFINI RF, it says that it's effective and low risk with short downtime. I am wondering is it good for me? or what other treatments will be better? thank you!

Infini for acne scars

Thank you for the question and your photos. Of all the treatments and devices that I have used for acne scarring, Infini is by far the most effective. In addition, it has a very low incidence of pigmentation issues and can be used safely in all skin types. In my practice, we perform three to five treatments spaced about six weeks apart. For patients with a history of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, we use topical hydroquinone. Recovery is generally about 24 to 48 hours for each treatment.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Infini for acne scars

This is the best device for improving acne scars. It is safe in asian skin. It will take 2-3 treatments. Addition subcision, PRP, Bellafill is sometimes needed for optimal results. I have many happy acne scarring clients after getting Infini. I lecture about this treatment worldwide and most docs who have used Infini agree, it's the best device they have used for acne scars.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Infini is great for acne scars

I have had great success treating acne scars like yours with Infini. It would require 2-3 treatments ideally 4-6 weeks apart. Infini combines microneedling and RF, triggering your dermis to undergo a major remodel-- acne scars respond really well to this treatment. Occasionally patients who suffer from acne will have a "purging" of their acne after a treatment-- this is not fun for about a week or two-- but the end result is really clear skin, plus diminished scarring. I have also seen the hyperpigmentation associated with acne scarring be eliminated after Infini as well.

Katherine Dee, MD
Seattle Physician

Infini for Acne Scars

In similar situations I've recommended Infini as it has been a great treatment for minimizing the appearance of acne scars. Infini uses high intensity focused radiofrequency that delivers thermal energy deep into the layers of your skin to stimulate collage production. This allows for impressive results, which in your case would be improving the appearance of your acne scars. The downtime is minimal and you can resume your daily activities within one to two days. I would suggest going for a skin consultation, and once the doctor evaluates the severity, the doctor will have a better idea of how many sessions you may need.  

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon