Rhinoplasty revision technique? (Photo)

I had 2 rhinoplasties and will be getting a third to fix something I am unhappy about cosmetically. When I chew on food or stretch my nose down I see 2 bumps and even a nasal bone line. I was told by a facial plastic surgeon you cant just rasp the bumps down you have to actually cut some of the dorsum down. But if my profile is already straight what happens. I am very confused and just want many opinions how to remove the bumps and line. It junction between bone and cartlidge I beleive. Thanks

Revision rhinoplasty

It is difficult to say exactly what that it, but it is likely cartilage maybe a graft placed for a divot from previous surgery(?)  If this is the case, then perhaps shaving it down or trimming it will improve this.  Good luck.