Rhinoplasty feeling inside nose?

Hey docs I may have asked this before and I am asking again because I am not confident in the answer. I had 2 rhinoplasties and am healed. When I put my finger inside my nose maybe about half an inch and my my finger somewhat towards the base and push the finger towards the septum diving area I feel this bony region. Do your patients ever complain and say it now feels bonier/sharper post op? Why is this btw? I could have sworn I sever felt this before. I went to an ent and he said it looks good?

Rhinoplasty

What it sounds like you are feeling is the anterior nasal spine which is bone that  the septum. usually rests upon.

Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}