Can rhinoplasty and shifting of middle bones of upper bridge affect the eyebrows?

I had a rhinoplasty a year ago and the middle bones of my nose were shifted. I noticed an immediate difference in my eyes and face afterward. My eyebrows now and ever since sit slightly lower on my face and aging my appearance significantly. Should I have a revision rhinoplasty to shift bones back into place or is endoscopic eyebrow lift the better solution? I hate it.

Eyebrows and Nose

It is difficult to say without a picture whether either one of those will achieve the result you want. It is best you have an evaluation in the office.