Reverse double eyelid surgery? (Photo)

I had the suture method done about 9 months ago, and had the stitches removed in June. Its been 3 months and my eyes still look like they did when the stitches were first removed. Are there injections or creams I can use to spread up the healing process or should I consider a second incisional surgery to fix this? Also is it true that with a reverse surgery it's nearly impossible for the surgeon to make my eyes look exactly the way it was? Because that's all I want. Please help thanks.

Can't really reverse plastic surgery

Plastic surgeons can't really "reverse" surgery in a majority of cases. One can try to improve the eyelids with additional surgery, but can't make it appear as it did before the original plastic surgery. Most plastic surgeons recommend waiting several months, preferably a year, before considering any revision surgery. If you haven't already, then speak with a facial plastic surgeon or eyelid surgery specialist to help determine appropriate options for you.

Dr. Chaboki

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

No one can guarantee that you can be to look exactly like you did before surgery.

However, I have developed a surgery that can return you to a single low upper eyelid fold that will make much more sense than what you have in the photograph.  Finding a surgeon who is capable of this type of work can be very challenging.  Many surgeons lack the detailed skill needed to address these reconstructions.  Look carefully for a potential surgeon to assist you.