Possible results of a facial liposuction with big, visible scars? (photos)

I am a 21yo male with low natural testosterone and thus, weak jawline and lots of baby fat. Facial liposuction seems indicated, but I have seen the results of standard buccal fat removal which are rather homeopathic, and I perfectly understand the serious dangers for the nerves of a more thorough procedure. However, I was wondering if it was possible to achieve "hollow cheeks" by ripping off the skin up front and precisely removing the fat, "dissecting" it. Big scars, I don't really mind.

Face - removing facial fat

Thank you for asking about your facial liposuction.
  • I actually don't see a lot of fat in your face.
  • Is it possible that testosterone supplements would be the answer for you.?
  • Liposuction of the face is inherently risky - it can leave visible tunnels under the skin and damage nerves.
  • Your idea, while creative, would be so extensive surgery that it is unlikely to be feasible.
  • But if you want to be sure, consult a cranio-facial plastic surgeon -
  • These surgeons literally take the face apart for childhood deformities and if anyone can help you, they would.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Facial Remodeling

An underdeveloped jaw combined with excess cheek fat can combine to round out the face. For patients looking for a more chiseled look, facial implants combined with buccal fat pad debulking can widen and sharpen the jaw and cheek bones and thin out the face. A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step. See our link below for more information.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Before undergoing the kind of dramatic surgery you are proposing, I'd suggest chemical facial sculpting with fillers to create higher cheekbones, which will pull up some of the baby fat on your cheeks. This way you can “audition” your new look before committing to it. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

#faceliposuction

I have done these procedures on patients who have had leftover baby fat or had fat grafting which didn't come out good. it is a highly skilled procedure. a small amount of fat makes a big difference on the  face. if you feel like you have baby fat and would like to have it removed then best would be to come in for a consult. if its going to make a difference then it would be worth undergoing it.

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS