Is it possible to restore sensitivity on nipples related to intimacy if they have been liposuctioned empty 4 months ago?

I had very sensitive nipples. After smas facelift they were flat large and gray. I that time thought it is part of the after effect of the surgery. However now I notice they lack fat inside the nipple and they have no strong intimate sensitivity. Something strange has happened. It has been 4 months. They do react a little but feeling is mild. Can sensitivity return if nipples were microliposuctioned? I have no idea what was done. Doctor already lied about things, so not possible to ask him.

More information please...

I'm not sure I understand. Your nipples wouldn't have been liposuctioned during a facelift procedure. I'm not sure if you got multiple treatments. I recommend updating with a little more information for the best answer. Best, Dr. Emer

Nipple issue

Are you saying that you have liposuction of your areola and chest region?  More information is needed to suggest the possibilities.

Nipple sensativity

J0,

Thanks for your question.  I cannot get a grasp on what happened.  Were the nipples liposcutioned during the facelift procedure??  We need more history to properly answer your question.  Nipple sensativity should not be affected during a SMAS procedure.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

SMAS face lift - effect on nipples

Thank you for asking about your SMAS face lift and loss of nipple sensitivity.

• This is a very odd situation -
  • A SMAS face lift should have no effect whatsoever on your nipples.
  • Any nipple treatment would require your written consent.
  • I believe you need to get a copy of your operative report and get a second opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
  • If the surgery was done at an accredited out-patient surgery center, you can contact the manager and ask to speak to the nurse in the room during your surgery.
  • If you truly believe that during a face lift, something was done to your nipples without your knowledge or consent, you should write to the Medical Licensing Board in New York to factually report your concerns.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS