Is it possible to restore sensitivity on nipples related to intimacy if they have been liposuctioned empty 4 months ago?
Doctor Answers 4
More information please...
I'm not sure I understand. Your nipples wouldn't have been liposuctioned during a facelift procedure. I'm not sure if you got multiple treatments. I recommend updating with a little more information for the best answer. Best, Dr. Emer
Are you saying that you have liposuction of your areola and chest region? More information is needed to suggest the possibilities.
Thanks for your question. I cannot get a grasp on what happened. Were the nipples liposcutioned during the facelift procedure?? We need more history to properly answer your question. Nipple sensativity should not be affected during a SMAS procedure.
You might also like...
SMAS face lift - effect on nipples
Thank you for asking about your SMAS face lift and loss of nipple sensitivity.
- This is a very odd situation -
- A SMAS face lift should have no effect whatsoever on your nipples.
- Any nipple treatment would require your written consent.
- I believe you need to get a copy of your operative report and get a second opinion from a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- If the surgery was done at an accredited out-patient surgery center, you can contact the manager and ask to speak to the nurse in the room during your surgery.
- If you truly believe that during a face lift, something was done to your nipples without your knowledge or consent, you should write to the Medical Licensing Board in New York to factually report your concerns.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.