Any US doctors who know how to get rid of cheekbones with a fat graft?

My zygoma arches look contoured like Bella hadid's ugly ones yet ironically people tend to like enhanced cheekbones. Always ugly in general. Mine are regular but pronounced. A fat graft is the best to fix that but usa doctors seem to only inject fillers ON the arch to make it bigger?! I hate cheekbones... and don't want to look like a foot or handsome squidward. Are any US Dr's good at minimizing cheekbones by injecting fat under them or am I really going to South Korea.

Here’s a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform cheek augmentation. 

Are any US Dr's good at minimizing cheekbones by injecting fat under them or am I really going to South Korea.

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

You can find and have all sorts of things done to your face but that doesn't make it aesthetically correct.  You may want to consider having your photos evaluated and or an in person consultation with an experienced Cheek Implant Surgeon before proceeding overseas.

Hope this helps.

Facial evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD