Can you remove lipo garment after 4 days? Still have drains from explant and breast lift.

Who makes a lipo garment with a large enough hole to move your bowels. This one has hooks and zipper. Is it safe to take it down with the drains.

Drain management

If your drains are placed in your breasts, you could try pinning the drain bulb to your bra before removing your abdominal compression. That makes them less likely to fall and pull out while you are changing or removing your garment.
I have never found a garment that categorically fits everyone with the specifications you are asking for. I can say that we routinely transition our patients from a heavy duty post-surgical garment to a lighter Spanx type garment around three weeks after surgery. Ask your surgeon when he thinks you will be done with your current compression.

Garment removal

I  allow patients to remove their garment for showering and using the bathroom, but one has to be very careful with drains. Best to discuss with your surgeon.

Garment removal post operatively

Thank you for your question.  Be careful removing or lowering the garment, most often physicians not only suture drains but safety pin to garment to camouflage drains when dressed.  Read your post - operative directions that should have been sent home with you or call your surgeon's office for clarity.  There are several surgical garment companies you can order from directly if your surgeon does not carry a garment that suites you comfortably.  I tell my patient's to Google "surgical garments" to peruse the web for an array of garments.  I hope this helps.  Best of Luck to you!       

Camille Cash, MD

Yes.

The drains are usually sutured in.  Be careful, but yes, take it off or down to use the restroom. Jane