Regenerating lost interdental papillary height through cultured fibroblast injections?

I had a significant issue with 2 teeth(that have since healed) where I was left with papilla loss leaving 2 wide gaps in the region. I'm aware bonding and Restalyne are 2 other options, perhaps braces. However, I came across this case(similar to mine) on regenerating papilla through fibroblast. Where can I find a doctor who specializes in this technique here in the US? I've tried contacting the site, college and doctors listed in case study to no avail. Thank you.

No doctor answers yet