Reduce waist or increase hip size. (photos)

I'm started working out and I'm loosing the shape around the hips. I want to know if there's a procedure to increase the size of the hips, make it more curvy . How much will be the cost of any.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.From the looks of your photos and your desired outcome, In my opinion you are a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift but you will want to schedule a consultation and full body examination with a board certified plastic surgeon for the best recommendations. When it comes to a BBL, you can harvest fat from multiple donor sites if you don’t have enough in just the abdomen and hip rolls. When I perform a BBL, after liposuction has been performed, I use a closed sterile system which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. To build up the hips, we could also perform fat grafting to get you that increased hip size. I hope this helps.
Good luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Reduce waist or increase hip size.

Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this procedure. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBl

You would have to be evaluated in person to determine if you have enough fat for injecting into the buttocks or hips to achieve your goals. Best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon