Redness caused by sun? (photos)

I'm 18 months post op it's clear at this point one breast scared way worse than the other. Recently after sun exposure I notice large red spots. What could this be?

Redness after sun exposure to breast lift

I have found that areas elevated during a surgery can sometimes behave differently than unoperated skin when exposed to heat or sun. I believe this is because the nerves supply to the skin is altered and the skin may respond independently to heat causing more redness.  I see this most commonly in tummy tucks in areas where the skin has been elevated. It usually resolves over time but can take a while.  On the off chance there could be something else going on ( like infection) I suggest you at least check in with your PS.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon