Any recommendations for doctors in the NYC area who are experts with fillers?

after a bout with voluma bad injections, i am left with an asymmetrical face. I have some scar tissue (not from the voluma but from a previous surgery/ hematoma) that created some depression. i need a dr would could help me balance my face with fillers and hide a depression. After my bad experience, i will not go to just anyone i found on the internet. Recommendations appreciated.

Doctor Answers 1

Facial Asymmetry and Corrections

Voluma and other fillers can be used to correct facial asymmetry.  If there is some problems with previous fillers too you may need to have that dissolved first and then start all over to create a balanced symmetrical appearance.  Photos would be helpful for more specifics.  Best, Dr. Green

New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.