Any recommendation in the New York City area to find a doctor to remove parotid tumor?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 4
Parotid tumor surgery and a face lift - how to find the surgeon
- You first need a surgeon who does facial tumor surgery -
- Both plastic and facial plastic surgeons do these operations.
- Assuming you want the tumor covered by insurance, start with checking the facial plastic and plastic surgeons on your insurance panel.
- Arrange consultations with one or more of them - until you find the surgeon who seems right for you.
- Please don't delay -
- Once you have recovered from the parotid tumor procedure, then if your current surgeon does not do cosmetic surgery, you can ask her/him to refer you to a colleague who does.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Best wishes and good luck.
Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon
You might also like...
Doctor for parotid removal and facelift surgery
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.