Would you recommend V beam for reducing redness? (photo)

Hello to all, weeks ago my dermatologist applied liquid nitrogen on my face (in between my eyes) and it left a pink mark. I am worried it won't go away and I have heard people achieve great results with V-beam in terms of reducing redness, do you think I should try it? Thank you for your opinions.

Vbeam

Normally the redness should go away within time after treatment with cryotherapy, give it a good 4 weeks to see final result. If redness still present re-consult with your dermatologist and see treatment options. You could use vbeam for vascular lesion.

Montreal Dermatologist