Any reccomendations for Good Liposculpture in Nyc ?

I'm look to have Work done on my Abdomen and Flanks soon and I'm really at a stand still .
Hi there, 

Here is a link to RealSelf doctors in your area who perform Liposculpture. I hope this helps!

Thank you for your question. I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location who may be able to help. Hope that this helps.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. Consider SculpSure because it targets the abdomen and flanks and can reduce up to 25% of stubborn and unwanted subcutaneous fat. I suggest that you consult with an experienced board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can look at before and after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling your consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Top treatments for liposuction

I would recommend a combination approach such as our Hidef Liposuction Technique which includes liposuction, lipocavitation, Liposonix, Ultherapy, skin tightening, and Brazilian Cellulite Treatment. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
#Realself100 Surgeon

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Any Reccomendations for Liposculpture

They are really good doctors in NY and  all over the United States for Plastic Surgery . Please do your homework , make sure doctor  is Board Certified and see before and after Pictures...

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture

Thank you for your question.  You should begin your search by looking a board-certified plastic surgeons' websites, focusing primarily on their before and after photos as well as patient reviews.  Then, you will need to be seen in person for a consultation.  Attached is a link to help you find a surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

I did my Cosmetic Surgery training in Manhattan and there are many really good Plastic Surgeons.  Go the the ASPS website and look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Rigo Mendoza, MD