Can a Radiesse injection help to mask redness in hands? (Photo)

Hello, I am a 27 year old male with an unusual circulatory problem. When my hands are hanging down at my side, the blood pools in them and they turn extremely red (see photos - first picture is of my "normal" skin color when hand had been elevated; second picture is of same hand after hanging down at my side for several seconds). Could a Radiesse injection add a "layer" between my skin surface and my veins/blood vessels to help reduce the redness of the blood showing through the skin?

Redness On Hands Cannot Be Improved With Fillers

This looks like erythromelalgia and is nothing to do with volume but everything to do with circulation.  I suggest you seek treatment for that.  Best, Dr. Emer.