Quote and/or consultation? (Photo)

I've been considering this for the longest and I'm ready to get this done ASAP just recently cancel with a surgeon after finding out he wasn't board certified he's just a gynecologist, I've done my research this time around and I'm beyond ready, and about my business everybody wants to do cosmetic surgery these days. Want to get a quote on liposuction, sculpting and bbl I want a smaller waist not ready for tummy tuck though I'm 29 no kids. Serious serious enquirer. Thanks

Quote and/or consultation? (Photo)

Cost Varies, but the most important is patient safety and a good outcome. 
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can evaluate your eligibility and then we would be able estimate the cost. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. Thanks for the question, best of luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cost of BBL

Thank you for your question and photos. I'm glad you are doing your research and would also recommend that you find a board certified plastic surgeon that performs this procedure regularly. Cost can vary significantly based on amount of liposuction performed and where you live. An average range is $6,000-$10,000. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Liposuction along with BBL may be possible. You should definitely come in for consultation if you are interested. Good luck.

Consultation and quote

Most of us do not give online or over the phone quotes because they usually low ball the price and are innacurate. Many of us give complimentary consultations with quotes after you are seen.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

BBL and cost

Hello and thank you for your question. Without better pictures, or an in-person examination, it is difficult to give you a price estimate.

Remember that surgery prices include 1) surgeon's fees, 2) anesthesiologist's fees, and 3) facility fees. #'2 and 3 on that list depend on time needed in the OR, so the longer your surgery, the more you pay. Using board certified anesthesiologists will cost more than a nurse anesthetist, but it is also safer. The same goes for costs associated with using a hospital or a highly accredited surgery center versus someone's back office for procedures. In essence, you get what you pay for.

With respect to Brazilian Butt lift, the point is that your silhouette would be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, lower back, etc. Regardless, by slimming the contour of your waist and flanks with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight waist and perkier/projecting buttocks. Different surgeons may charge different amounts to achieve the work you desire or have different plans depending on how they wish to deliver the results you desire.

Many high end plastic surgery practices offer credit and finance options for their patients. The ones I am familiar with are Alphaeon credit and Care Credit and offer the following:

1) 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
2) budget pay plans (like a gym membership) starting at $199/month: you pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay off faster
3) traditional type loan where you have an agreement over 2-3 years

It is important to get such an important surgery performed by a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques. You don't want to go to the "cheapest" surgeon, as in many cases, you get what you pay for. But it is important to get a good value for your money. Make sure to check your surgeon's online reviews, see if they have a strong following on instagram/facebook/etc to see if they are credible, and ask their staff about how happy their patients are and if they have any that would be willing to talk to you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD