Is there a ps in uptown new York on the west side in Harlem that does xl breast implants?

I'm a single other of 3 and over the years my body changed with time naturally I want bigger chest and I tired of having a chest like a teenager I want noticeable round pretty even....most of all boobs I want to look and feel like a woman again I know that there is a size limit but if I'm going to be paying all this money I wanted to go to a E cup can anyone give me any advice to any doctor that will preform the surgery

Breast Augmentation - Finding A Surgeon - Board Certified

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Plastic surgeon that does xl breast implants?

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "E cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.