What would be the best procedure for hollow eyes (under eye hollows)? Filler or fat transfer? (photos)

I am 32 years old. In my case it is not genetic, but most likely caused by Bruxism, which caused my face muscles to change and flatten my face (baby fat is gone) .

Bellafill

In my practice we have had great success using Bellafill which is a semipermanent filler that provides lasting results for five years. I have found that there is some variability with the hyaluronic acid based fillers sticking in this region in addition the effect does not last as long. Some patients do experience swelling after Bellafill but this is temporary and worth the downtime as the results last much longer. I would also recommend that you find an injector that utilizes a blunt tip cannula in this area, the chance of puncturing an important structure is far less with this technique. Good Luck and be sure to share your before and afters with the community.Sam Sadler MD

Hollow Eyes

Hollow eyes can be improved by the use of fillers and/or Nano fat.I would consider using a hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane for tear
trough correction, which will not cause significant swelling and can
last for over a year. This should be done in the hands of a Board
Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise in Oculoplastic surgery.
#plasticsurgery#drrodrohrich#fillers

Rod J. Rohrich, MD