What procedure would give me the best results of completely getting rid of my stomach? (Photos)

I want to get rid of my stomach completely and was wondering what procedure would give me the best results. I am 5'5, approx. 180lbs, 29 yo, 1-child via c-section. My c-section scar is almost invisible but i notice my fat hangs right over it. I considered a BBL but the idea of not being able to sit for so long is not appealing. What would be best for me? Laser Lipo? Tummy Tuck? Regular Lipo?

What procedure would give me the best results of completely getting rid of my stomach?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Evaluation on your photo you are good candidate for Liposuction plus tummy tuck and fat transfer to butt. you will have good results. 

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Best Procedure to Reduce Stomach

Dear Shayshay, Thank you for posting your photographs with your interesting question. Assuming that you are not planning any future pregnancies, I would recommend a full tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks. The tummy tuck will tighten the separation of your rectus abdominal muscles and the lower abdominal skin with the stretch marks and excess fat will be excised. Liposuction of the flanks or sides will reduce your waist and will give you a beautiful result. Please have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced with tummy tucks. At the time of your consultation, you will have an examination, discuss your tummy tuck goals, answer all of your questions and see dozens of the plastic surgeon's before and after tummy tuck with liposuction results. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift

Tummy tuck/liposuction

Thank you for your question and photos, based on what I see you are a great candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of all areas for better contouring this will give you the best results. Consult with a board certified PS, best of luck! 

Tummy Tuck with Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck procedure with liposuction. A special kind of tummy tuck that I perform is called a lateral tension abdominoplasty. This procedure tightens the abdominal muscles that loosen due to pregnancy and removes loose skin. I often perform liposuction with this procedure for additional contouring. You should make sure you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a full body examination and give you the best recommendations based off of their examination. Based on your photos, I think you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian lipoabdominoplasty. This procedure is the combination of liposuction and a traditional tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck I tighten the diastasis rectus muscle which brings in the waist then I cut out the excess skin to achieve overall, a smaller waist with a nice flat abdomen and a thin scar hidden below the bikini line. Then the use of liposuction will help remove any excess fat deposits along with creating a nice, smooth silhouette. I hope this helps!
Good luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck, Lipo, and BBL

Based on your photos you would benefit from a lipoabdomioplasty (tummy tuck combined with liposuciton) and a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). 

A typical full abdominoplasty patient is at or near their ideal weight and is looking for help in removing excess skin and tightening of the abdominal wall after they are done bearing children. It can be a powerful procedure that can remove excess skin and stretch marks from below the belly button and tighten the belly muscles. THis is combined with liosuciton to achieve better contour of the abdomen and flanks. The trade off is a scar in the bikini line that extends hip to hip and a scar around the belly button.

A Brazilian Butt Lift combines liposuction of the buttock with fat transfer to improve the overall shape and size of the buttock. The final result of a revision Brazilian Butt lift is influenced by what shape the patient has to start with, the retraction of the skin after liposuction, the amount of fat grafted, and how much fat survives (50%-70%).

See the link below for more info on tummy tucks after pregnancy and BBL.

A detailed examination will best delineate the best surgical treatment. Consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Tummy tuck candidate

thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What procedures would give me best results

Hello and thank you for your question. The reason why so many docs have answered is that you are a great candidate for us to give you an excellent result.

The procedures that will give you the best results are a full tummy tuck with muscle plication.  Liposuction of the upper abdomen as well as the flanks and saddle bag areas.

You have a great boots and don't need a bbl anyway.

Good luck. 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and photos which help greatly!  From your photos you appear to be a great candidate for a tummy tuck. 

Joseph E. Mark, MD
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

No drain tummy tuck is the way to go.

Thank you for the question and photos. You appear to be a great candidate for a tummy tuck. This should remove all excess skin hang and tighten your abdominal muscles, and I also perform liposuction of the upper abdomen and sides to give you a more contoured look as part of the procedure. The no drain technique that I use allows for a quicker recovery with out the painful cumbersome drains. 

Please seek a board certified Plastic surgeon in your area who can evaluate you in person. 

Dr. Khuthaila  

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS