What is the price of a fat transfer? Including the necessary steps after and before this procedure?

Fat transfer

Hello and thank you for your question. Fat transfer can have dramatic contouring results in the right patient.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Fat Transfer/Liposuction/Breast Implants/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective pre-op and post-op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how will be healing following surgery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL cost

The cost for BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Each surgeon has different preop and post-op instructions. We give our patients a complete booklet on pre and post-op care.  Best of luck.