Is it price for Brazilian butt lift depends from weight and body? (photo)

I'm 124 and 5.5. I have curvy body already. I have little bit fat on love handle. Very little. So I want to remove fat from there and put in my butt. So why I have to pay the same price like XXL size if it's little job to do?

Price of BBL

Thank you for your question. Usually, price does depend on how much fat is being taken out and from what areas. So, every patients price should be different.  Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeonHoffman Estates BarringtonOakbrook Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Small area BBL

Thank you for your question. If you only have a small area of liposuction performed, you may have it done under local anesthesia. Depending on the area performed the prices will vary. You would need to have a consultation for precise recommendations.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BBL

Everyone prices a brazilian butt lift a bit differently.  Some charge per area of harvesting of fat and some do not as well.  Good luck.

Is it price for Brazilian butt lift depends from weight and body?

Hi... thank you for the question and photo... In my practice every case is particular and different.. For example, if you only need to have liposuction in flanks, abdomen (2 areas) and then a fat transfer to buttock area, is not the same as a case were Liposuction of 3 or 4 areas is needed. A 2 area liposuction will never cost the same as a 3 or 4 areas of liposuction. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

In Dominican Republic from 3500 to 4500 dollars

In Dominican Republic a board certified PS , should charge from 3500  to 4500  dollars  for a liposuction a BBL. Some Doctors offer all inclusive packages.

Regards

Dr.Hernandez Pizzoglio