So I've been looking into plastic surgery for sculpting my buttocks and hips but wasn't sure how to go about it? (Photos)

Should I get a fat transfer even though I don't have much fat ? Is it possible to get fuller legs with surgery ? I'm 19 about 135 in weight and am 5'6 . I don't have much fat so I can't do fat grafting . I'm trying to get my legs more shape as in curvier and fuller but was having trouble finding out how since I'm pretty skinny .

Fat Transfer

Thank you for posting your question. From your pictures, it does not look like you have enough excess fat to significant volume increase. Even though individuals vary, on average half of the transferred fat would be eventually reabsorbed. I would recommend meeting an experienced, board certified physician for in-person consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. Best of luck. 

Fat Transfer

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

BBL?

Based on the photos posted, it is very hard to say if you have enough fat to give you the augmentation you desire.  Best to be seen in person.

BBL?

Looking into plastic surgery for sculpting my buttocks and hips

From examining your photos I have to state the obvious which is a lot of individuals would love to have your figure as it is now. Having said that, there is always some fat that could be removed and transferred to further augment the area(s) of your choice. You could also consider having high definition sculpting of the areas where the fat is being removed from.

BBL

Hello and thank you for your question.  An in-person examination would be needed to make the best advice.  With that being said, based on your photograph, you may be a candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back. and fat grafting to your buttocks.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

BBL

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Leg sculpting

Layla.   At your age, it sounds like all you need is a solid workout routine to sculpt your body. Your weight is appropriate, so save your money from surgery and hire a personal trainer to get you started and show you what you can do without hurting yourself. Find a routine that you like and stick with it, you will not regret it!

Leg sculpting