How much would it cost to get hair transplant over this much coverage? (Photos)

Please help, a highest and lowest estimate would be great. How many grafts would this be? Could you also tell me if hair transplants will eventually grow to be as strong as normal hair? Will i be able to run my hand through my hair without fear of it falling out? Thank you so much.

Photos cannot assess if you would be a "good" candidate for surgery. Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.

Photos cannot assess if you would be a "good" candidate for surgery.  Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.  One hair transplant surgery will not likely give you the density you currently have in the front.  The cost will also depend on the type of procedure as well as the doctor's fees.  You may end up spending over 10 to 20K in the end if you what the full density.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cost and graft numbers

Assuming that you do not have fine hair, it would take about 2000-2500 grafts to cover the area shown. Grafts are often priced per graft

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon