Perlane filler in cheeks almost 3 months old and I still have chipmunk cheeks. Any suggestions? (photos)

Leaving the 28th for my wedding on October 3rd. My doctor says she doesn't want to dissolve my filler. What should I do about the filler in my cheeks my smile is still very altered. I want to be able to smile normal on my wedding day in less than two weeks. Are there complications for dissolving the filler? I need advice. I also live in Manhattan.

Dissolving Perlane

Hylenex and Vitrase are the 2 commercial forms of hyaluronidase that will dissolve Perlane.  It slowly gets absorbed by the body, although this can take a long time.  If you are not happy with the outcome of your procedure and your doctor doesn't want to dissolve the product, you should see a different injector who can inject just enough hyaluronidase to slightly bring the volume of your cheeks down so that you can be confident smiling and enjoy your wedding day.  It is a safe procedure but the key is not to remove all the filler.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon