Perfect weight to get a mommy makeover?

I'm 34 years old a 5'2 and weight 175 perfect health non smoker exercise 4 times a week. How much I have to weigh to get a mommy makeover

Weight before a Mommy Makeover in Melbourne, FL.

While, of course, it is always best to be at one’s ideal weight before having a Mommy Makeover, the reality is that many patients cannot get to their ideal weight and are therefore, seeking some help in that department.  If you are at a stable weight and are generally healthy, you may find it helpful to have your Mommy Makeover be somewhat of a jump start to your further health and weight loss efforts.  It would be best to discuss this with your board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Reach a BMI of 30 or less for reduced risk and best results.

At 5’2” and 175 pounds, your BMI, or body mass index, is 32. Generally speaking, you should achieve a BMI less than 30 before proceeding with your procedure. Not only does having a lower BMI mean you’ll likely get a better result, but it also directly affects your risk of complications during and after surgery. With that said, this is not necessarily a hard and fast rule, and you should be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who will be able to better assess your candidacy and risk factors after examining and speaking with you. Schedule a consultation with a highly qualified plastic surgeon to explore your options and the best timeline for your mommy makeover.

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover weight

Thank you for your question. It is best to be at your ideal weight before having surgery. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options. Best of luck!

Perfect Weight?

Thank you for your question.  As everyone is built differently, from these numbers alone I cannot tell you if you are ready for your surgery.  The perfect candidate for a #mommymakeover is as close to their "normal" weight as possible.  If you are close to your ideal BMI as possible and your weight is stable, you will have the best #results with the fewest #complications.  Book an in-person consultation with a #boardcertified plastic surgeon to determine if you're ready for your mommy makeover!

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question. It's best to be at a stable body weight before having surgery. That said if you continue to lose a small amount of weight after surgery it should not interfere with your results. Most importantly you  exercise  eating well balanced meals, and don't smoke. I always recommend using a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Perfect weight for a mommy makeover?

This is a very common question!  I always recommend that patients anticipating a mommy makeover be at their most ideal weight they can achieve.  In general terms, being within 10-15 lbs of your goal weight, and certainly a BMI (Body Mass Index--a measure incorporating height and weight) of 30 or less, and preferably near 25, is most ideal.  This is where there are fewer wound healing issues, fewer issues and concerns with anesthesia, and where I can give patients their BEST results.  I would always recommend a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon, who has experience with all of the procedures that may be involved with a mommy makeover, for a personalized and individualized plan.  Best wishes for a beautiful result!

Mommy makeover timing

To achieve the best results from a mommy makeover, one should try to be close to their pre-pregnancy weight and a lower BMI (body mass index).  In general, one should lose the weight prior to surgery.  During consultation, you and your plastic surgeon can determine the best timing for you. Yes, good health is always important for cosmetic surgery.

Weight loss before mommy makeover

You will likely want to get to a healthy BMI (body mass index) for your height before having surgery. You can easily calculate your BMI by using an online BMI calculator. This is just a rough estimate of where your weight should be at but of course consult with a plastic surgeon in person for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Perfect weight to get a mommy makeover

I think it depends on your goal weight and how you carry weight. Although we do like patients to be within 10% of their target weight, there are exceptions. You need to see a PS in person.