Why do some people respond to hyaluronidase more than others?

i am at my 14th round of hyaluronidase to dissolve voluma (2ml) only recently after going to three different providers and getting three undiluted injections (before i got diluted vitrase) did i start to see sone results and i am not even there yet. I know voluma is harder to dissolve, but why is it working so slowly on me?

Responses to hyaluronidase

Depth of the filler makes a difference. 2ml of Voluma is actually 2 full syringes which is a pretty good amount also. And finally if you already had filler there and more was added then it can bond differently and that impacts it too. There's a lot to it. Hyaluronidase shouldn't be done in extremes so I usually see people for at least 2 rounds of it because it should not be overdone. 14 rounds though is more than I've ever heard of or seen in any documentation. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."