Overbite correction adults options?

Dear doctors, Thanks in advance. I am 24 suffering an overbite. Are there non surgical solutions preferably ReMovable Appliances?? permanent ones looks weird & embarrassing to me. I will be also grateful if any doctor using such up to date techniques allow me to email him my photos & xrays as I am abroaf . if offered me a solution I can make it to travel. please reply. thanks.

#Invisalign to correct overbite #DrSoftTouch

Hello Joainne,
I have had great results using Invisalign to correct overbites. I would recommend seeing an experienced licensed Invisalign provider for a consultation to determine your options. A good way to determine if you have chosen a dentist who can deliver excellent results is by asking to see before and after photos of their actual patients. I'll attach a before and after photo of a patient of mine who's severe overbite was corrected entirely with Invisalign.  If a dentist tells you that Invisalign won't work and metal braces are the best option for you, be sure to get a second opinion from a cosmetic dentist because cosmetic procedures such as veneers or crowns may be an option for you. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

The DNA Appliance and Epigenetic orthodontics is probably the best approach for an adult.

The DNA Appliance orthopedically grows your maxilla and/or mandible.
It is removable and is only worn 12-14 hours a day.  It is very friendly to an adult who can have it out for work or social functions.  There is virtually no pain as it gently expands the jaws orthopedically unlike stanrd orthodontics.
Chair, Alliance of TMD Organizations
Diplomat, American Academy of Pain Management
Diplomat, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
Regent & Fellow, International College of CranioMandibular Orthopedics
Board Eligible, American Academy of CranioFacial Pain
Dental Section Editor, Sleep & Health Journal Member, American Equilibration Society
Member, Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences