How do i get my oval back?

after a voluma nightmare (dr put it all in the right buccal are and cheek hollow and chin w lumpy results) that i could not fix completely despite hyaluronidase, my face looks less oval and more rectangular. where would you suggest filler to be placed to regain my oval shape?

Fillers and shape of face

Hi fml2016,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If volume was the only product injected it should be able to be completely dissolved with hyluronidase. It would be helpful for me to see a before picture. A more oval look could be achieved with filler on the cheek bones and also Botox in the masseter(which would help reduce square jaw.)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Dr. Morgan

Filler for cheeks

Thanks for your question . You can try more filler in upper cheeks and also Botox for your masseter muscle to make your face more triangular . I highly recommend to see an expert physician fit assessment

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician