How do i get my oval back?

after a voluma nightmare (dr put it all in the right buccal are and cheek hollow and chin w lumpy results) that i could not fix completely despite hyaluronidase, my face looks less oval and more rectangular. where would you suggest filler to be placed to regain my oval shape?

Doctor Answers 2

Fillers and shape of face

Hi fml2016,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If volume was the only product injected it should be able to be completely dissolved with hyluronidase. It would be helpful for me to see a before picture. A more oval look could be achieved with filler on the cheek bones and also Botox in the masseter(which would help reduce square jaw.)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Dr. Morgan

New York Dermatologist
4.8 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

Filler for cheeks

Thanks for your question . You can try more filler in upper cheeks and also Botox for your masseter muscle to make your face more triangular . I highly recommend to see an expert physician fit assessment

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.