Oddly shaped weird lump on face? (Photos)

Hello, about a week and half ago I started to notice a lump that suddenly appeared on my right cheek area. I had filler around this area but only 0.5cc so I don't think that's it. It appeared quite suddenly. I did a face Lipo about 2 months ago. It doesn't hurt and I don't feel anything; it just looks like a lump of flesh that doesn't belong on my face. It's slightly protruding and much more visible when I smile or open my mouth. Do you have any answers?? Filler doesn't expand like that, right?

Lump in face two months after facial liposuctdion

Thank you for asking about  your facial lump.

Without an examination, one can't know for sure but it seems likely that the liposuction swelling is going down, revealing an underlying irregularity. I suggest you return to your surgeon to see if this is correct and to be followed during your healing.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD