Nose tip - uneven bump (Photo)

I'm interested to know what the best approach to get rid of the cartilage bump on the tip of my nose is. As I have got older (in my 40s) this has become more prominent. Is there such a thing as a non surgical option or is that being hopeful? I'm not interested in changing the shape of my nose but would love to know the best approach to restore the symmetry of the tip.

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

Sometimes nonsurgical rhinoplasty can be used to improve symmetry. This works best when one side is collapsed or depressed relative to the other. If this is the case with your nose, then it may be possible to improve your symmetry with nonsurgical rhinoplasty.

Evaluation of better photos and/or exam of your nose would be necessary to offer any definitive recommendations.