Is it possible to make my nose look somewhat like Rihannas new nose? (photos)

It doesn't have to look EXACTLY like hers. I just want it to look similar to hers and how much would it cost?

Ethnic nose

The answer is a partial YES, your basal structure is not like hers, but very similar effect can be achieved, you need to find a very good rhinoplasty surgeon.

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to make my nose look somewhat like Rihannas new nose?

Thank you for your question. it is not possible to get the same nose as another person.

How the Rhinoplasty operation is performed?

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to make my nose look somewhat like Rihanna's new nose?

Rhinoplasty could produce a nice natural refinement for your nose.

Los Angeles, CA...

Rhinoplasty

Your nose looks different than Rihanna's as no two noses are exactly the same.  The nose can be softened and improved.  Good luck.