Nose hump removed without permission and now I have inverted v deformity. What to do?

I had midface lift with good result. But PS cut my nose. I did not ask for a nose job. What can I do? Nose is now skinny with much wider nostrils. I never wanted plastic surgery, but had to have a midface lift after laser damage. Now my nose is ruined. How is it possible that PS (board certified+more) cuts bits of my nose off without permission? My life is ruined again. I can not tolerate this after suffering many years of laser dmg. My nose was the best body part I had with the nicest hump.

My nose was operated on without permission

I am sorry to hear this as you stated the circumstances.  I would refer you for an opinion to local qualified board certified specialists for a further review.  You would have had to sign a consent for a specific operation  on the nose if you had this operated on.  
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Permission for nasal procedure

Thank you for your question.I am sorry to hear about your experience. My recommendations would be to sign a medical release from your plastic surgeons office and take all of your medical records, before and after photos and op report to a board certified plastic surgeon to have a credible second opinion and evaluation of your face and nose done. If you did not sign consent for your nasal procedure then there may be some legal matters to address. At your consultation, the surgeon can then recommend the next step you should take in resolving this issue. Best of luck.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

It is always best to start with another neutral opinion. Take your COMPLETE record from your surgeon's office along with ALL photos and seek an opinion from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon/facial plastic surgeon who you were NOT referred to by a lawyer. There are too many unanswered questions for us to be able to offer any other opinion.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD