My nose is crooked. Rhinoplasty? (photos)

Also, it's always difficult for me to breath. I want it to be straight, slightly narrower and to be able to breath better.

Septorhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty’s to have a nasal examination done and an accurate suggestion on how to correct the problems you are having breathing and with the appearance etc. You may benefit from a septorhinoplasty considering you are having trouble with your breathing. Anything that is medically necessary can be put through your insurance to see if they will cover it. Anything cosmetic such as straightening and narrowing your nose etc will have to be self-paid, most practices will offer payment plans for this. Best of luck in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty for Crooked Nose

A rhinoplasty can be done to narrow and straighten a crooked nose while simultaneously improving the patient's airway. Consult with a rhinoplasty specialist who will explain the procedure.

Nose crooked

A rhinoplasty can help improve the deviation of the nose and it can be narrowed and softened as well. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Straighter, Narrower Nose - And Unobstructed Breathing

All of your issues can be addressed with a rhinoplasty. My best advice is to make an appointment for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience in rhinoplasty surgery. Read reviews and study his or her educational background. 

Rhinoplasty form and function

Thank you for the question and photos.  You will want to find a board certified plastic surgeons whose rhinoplasty before and after photos you like.  Discuss the breathing issues with him/her as treatment for obstruction should occur at the same time as your nose shaping procedure.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD