My nose still a little big after the surgery. Any suggestions?

I had a rhinoplasty 8 month ago, and the tip of my nose is a little wide and round instead of pointy an narrow, my surgeon says that my original nose was too big to get a very pointy tip right away from the first surgery. He is happy to do another surgery at no cost to make it even smaller. I have seen noses bigger than mine that achieved a pointy tip from first surgery. Can I trust to what he says?

8 mos out

At 8 most out from rhinoplasty you are likely still swollen. you might want to to give it at least a year to settle, Best of luck.

Based on the information you shared and without pictures, it is hard for me to see your concerns. Ask for your surgery notes and take another opinion would be beneficial for you to see if your concerns could be accomplished.

Nabil Fakih, MD
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Revision

Based on the information you shared, you should seek a second opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Take a copy of your operative report with you so the new surgeon  will have the information needed to offer his opinion.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD