What Can I Do if my PS Did Something During Operation Not Discussed with Me That Resulted in Me Unsatisfied of my End Result?

My PS and I discussed putting different Cc's in each breast because one was bigger than the other naturally . Before surgery he even wrote on me the different sizes BUT when I got home from surgery and I saw my card I realized he put the same Cc's in each breast and now I have uneven boobs and it was my main reason for surgery . I'm post op day 4 and I have been really upset about this. Help please

You did not post a goos after photo! So very hard to respond in a accurate fashion. Please re post a GOOD post photo! 

It is way too early to judge your final result. There may be a very valid reason that your surgeon chose to use the same size implants. You will need to be patient and let your breast settle for 3 to 4 months, then you can evaluate them accurately for volume differences with your surgeon.

The pre op photo does show some asymmetry in size and shape. The after picture is not adequate for review. The entire breasts cannot be seen and the picture is more distant. I couldn't even say that I can see a size difference on that photo. 

Best approach is to have a calm discussion with your surgeon, asking for that rationale for the decision, a review of the outcome (allow 3 months), and a plan to review options at that time. 

All the best.