How can I make my eyes bigger? (Photo)

Hello , my eyes are really small !! I would like to make them bigger? What type of operation should I do? It seems like it's not there the small part where I put the eyeliner !!! Here is a photo !! Thanks :))

Enlarging the eyes for beauty

I understand your desire to enlarge your eyes because it is an aesthetic we women strive for.  Larger eyes are attractive, and youthful.  There is a reason why Disney princesses have large eyes.  Your picture is a little far away.  I recommend you resubmit a photo with a closer and level view of your eyes.  There are some enhancements that can be done with filler in the brow and Botox to enlarge the eyes.

Sandy Dermatologic Surgeon

Enlarging the eyes for beauty

It is difficult to tell from a photo but it looks like your eyes are deep set and therefore appear small.  There are various things that can be done to suggest the appearance of larger, more open , eyes.  Often, a little botox to elevate and shape the brow and sometimes Botox placed in the eyelid (just a few units,off label) can give a natural, feminine appearance.  Sometime we use filler or skin tightening devices for this purpose as well.  Surgery may be an option as well but usually is not indicated and can look "fake'.  Seek out an experienced oculofacial plastic surgeon who is also an injection specialist.  The eye area is tricky and nuanced and usually "less is more" -- meaning just a little botox or filler can give a nice subtle result, so you still  look like you, just a prettier version, rather than looking like you had something "done" to your eyes...

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyes too small?

You have the sign of youthful eyes.  Full upper lids and I do not see any excess skin or herniated lower lid fat in the photos. Of course in person is best to evaluate eyes.

You need to be seen

The photo doesn't help. You might benefit from a small upper lid operation -- but you need to be seen. Sometimes people just have smaller eyes and there is nothing to do and sometimes by removing some upper eyelid skin - they look larger.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD